CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

First post.

So, I figured I'd make this blog to keep people (that want to read, anyway) up to date with Andrew and soon, Maleyna! They grow so fast so it's hard for me to tell everyone what new things they're up to and whatever. As of now, Andrew is doing really well. It seems like when he turned 3, his whole demeanor changed. He's much nicer and it seems like he's actually a lot smarter, too. And very excited about his little sister! She'll be here on Jan 29th, if not sooner. I've been having a lot more Braxton Hicks contractions and I can feel her lowering. I want her here, but I also hope she can hold out until Friday when everybody took off of work. A lot of people think I should have tried to go natural but, I have my reasons for wanting a scheduled c-section. Either way, the only thing that really matters is that she's healthy. I can't wait to meet her!

1 comments:

Felicia said...

OMG!! Yay! A way to keep posted on your life. I am so excited. I, also, can NOT wait to meet your baby girl! Love you!!!

Post a Comment